Residential Abstract Murals
Have you been spending more time at home than usual? (ehhhem COVID)
Do you desire to feel more joyful, hopeful and abundant at home?
Do you feel creatively blocked in your space?
Have you ever thought "I wish my space felt a bit more _________ [abundant/like me/energizing/happy]"?
Do you feel dull and uninspired in your home-workspace?
As you spend more time at home, the need for your space to feel sacred + energizing has never been greater.
I’m hired by homeowners to transform their home office, nursery, home-yoga studio, kid's room, garage, living room (+ more!) into a space of abundance, creativity, connection and playfulness.
My mural process is built on trust, intuition and creativity!
If this sounds like something for you, read the FAQs below, and email me to get started!
Q: Okay, so what’s an Intuitive Mural?
- A vibrant mural, created by me intuitively, on the wall(s) of your choice.
- You guide the process through stillness + journaling, then I create an abstract design to align with the energy you're looking to create in your space.
Q: How do I know if this is for me?
- Did you answer “yes!” to any of the questions above? Then this is for you!
- Are you a new mom, new to the work-from-home scene or a creative feeling uninspired? Then this is for you!
- Are you surrounded by stark white walls that are bringing you down? Then this is for you!
- When you choose to work with me, you'll receive, in this order:
- You'll share + reflect on the colors in your space as you journal, and I'll use your answers to create a color palette that will speak to you energetically and match your current aesthetic.
Q: So I’d like for you to paint a scene of an alien sitting on top of a sun. Can you do that?
- No, sorry! I do not accept requests for specific images. Instead, energy shall flow from you, to me, and back.
- All designs are intuitively created by me based on connection, conversation and your journal prompts.
- Through journaling and meditation, you are invited to feel and share your home's values and vibrations with an artist (me!), surrendering to an interpretation perhaps more honest and beautiful than your own.
Q: What type of walls can you paint on?
- Indoor walls (all year round): most white/light-colored smooth to semi-smooth surfaces
- Outdoor walls (April to September only): most white/light colored smooth to semi-smooth surfaces, including stucco
- I can work on spaces of 20+ square feet. Pricing is based on the size of your space.
- Pricing starts at $1400 for a 20 square foot mural.
- If you live outside of Denver, you are responsible for all travel costs, including lodging and meals.
- I’ll ask that you provide me with all ladders and lifts to reach the tallest height (safely!)
- I only work on clean, uncracked walls, so you’re responsible for hiring cleaners and fixing all cracks prior to me painting
Q: I am currently renting my space, can you paint a mural in my apartment?
- Nope, this experience is for property-owners only! Not trying to upset your landlord ;)